Surf & Yoga Escape
Our Surf & Yoga escape is an invigorating weekend escape, exclusively for women, where you’ll reconnect with your inner goddess through a unique surfing experience.
It’s OK if you’ve never surfed before or even if you are a bit scared of the water. We’ll help you overcome any fears, so you feel in control, and you can fully experience the excitement of surfing. When you’re not in the water, you can relax with yoga and we’ll spoil you with healthy, nutritious food.
Join us now for the next Surf & Yoga Escape to learn to dance on the waves and bring that joy into all aspects of your life.
Where is it and what’s included?
Our weekends are all inclusive. All you need to bring is your happy self.
- Two nights accomodation in a beautiful holiday house at NSW’s South Coast.
- Delicious meals, prepared fresh by a nutritionist.
- 3 x 1 1/2 hour surf lessons in small groups of four to six with Venus Goes Gidget founder and professional ISA certified surf instructor, Claudia.
- Ocean knowledge basics (so you can confidently practice on your own after the weekend)
- All Gidget Gear included (wetsuit, board, towels, sunscreen..)
- Yoga throughout the weekend with certified yoga instructor
How much is it?
Our standard package starts from $595 per person for twin share and $645 if you prefer to have your own room. Get in touch to discuss bespoke packages for an exclusive weekend for you and a group of friends.
When is the next one?
- July – Private Group Bookings only
- August – Private Group Bookings only
- September, 26-28 (fully booked)
- October, 24- 26 – 3 spots left
- November, 7-9
- November, 14-16 (fully booked)
- November, 21 – 23 (fully booked)
- December, 5-7
You can’t make any of these dates?
We keep groups small to keep quality high so spots are limited. However, if you get a group of four together, we can organise a private weekend (or even weekdays) for just you and your friends on any other date that works for you.
How can I make a booking?
Email us at email@example.com to make a booking.
You can also register your interest below and we’ll be in touch shortly.
“I got to hang out with my besties, eat fabulous food, wake up with stretchy yoga and surf (well, sort of!) in stunning beaches.I will recommend this for anyone wanting to learn to surf, but also anyone wanting to “get away”. Not only did try my hand at surfing but I found this weekend to be just so damn relaxing.”
— Cat Harrington